Writing Resources for Authors - FREE!
I have found these to be the most valuable writing resources and information.
- Marketing Sci Fi and Fantasy Podcast - with Lindsay Buroker, Joseph Lallo and Jeffrey Poole for fantastic marketing advice all around!!
- Joanna Penn Podcast – Fantastic writing advice for non-fiction authors as well as fiction authors.
- Rachael Herron's Podcasts (How do you Write) and (Petal to the Metal) – GREAT advice and writerly inspiration!
- The Author Biz - Stephen Campbell - More fantastic self publishing advice
- Romance Divas – wonderful forums with a lot of advice, focusing on romance authors
- Facebook – For Love or Money Group – How to do it all – from write to launch – all genres
- Master List of Facial Expressions Website - Bryn Donovan
- Worksheets for Writers (to help outline) and TONS of other amazing (free) information - thank you Jami Gold!
- A Writer's Toolbox from Lisa Gardner includes a lot of free helpful information including plotting help, seven secrets to writing romantic suspense, how to develop a diabolic villain and a free class on writing the dreaded synopsis.